2011年1月4日星期二

Marriage certificate issued by the court

Marriage certificate issued by the court

July 1957, the sun parched the land of China, also released numerous baked with a poisoned arrow to the party and those right and the ghosts and monsters.
In this juncture, Bacillus thuringiensis as a rumor that they had been right, even the whole town will be the Castle Xiangyun key targets for attack. Ya, in order not to hurt the wife of white, to save a pair of children's political fate, frank discussions with his wife Su Li for her remarriage. Bai Ya can not decide to return to her family, and after the family to discuss countermeasures. After the family had also heard of a serious crime does Bacillus thuringiensis, will Shouyan Cheng, let white-Ya Su Li's views agreed with Su Li organized a divorce certificate.
Soon, white Ya was introduced, with the poor peasant in a village in the neighboring provinces of young married profit longevity, jumping into the rice from the chaff basket basket, from the muddy water into the water.
Ya bring a pair of white children, step-father to change the Soviet Union from the surplus, but also children of poor peasants have become the ringing.
Suli decided Huochu a life, a person to bear all their crimes. Anyhow, have a genetically related Su, even though a change of surname, but the blood will not change.
Suli that pulled off a major event, a loose atmosphere.
However, the world of big, no wonders, knowing that Su Li will be right, may be life-long suffering, migraine has a girl come to seize the opportunity to find their own path to the Bacillus thuringiensis their love.
People are good at miracles, but this girl to create a stunning miracle, which was extremely rare in China. Bacillus thuringiensis is very clear mind, and immediately decided on the principles: rejection.
A "refusal" and against "reject" the difficult negotiations in the two age is not a good fit between people started.
Yu Zhen uninvited guest, the head start:
- Su, I come to your house, how can you not call me to sit?
- Wanted to say hello, but I'm afraid tarnish your reputation, so not only do not tell you to sit, but advise you to get back to.
- I chosen to take it?
- I just advise you, did not catch you. You know not? I want to become right, and going to hell, you can not stick to my side, for fear they put you right into the whole. You really have to sit, you sit it! However, sitting far away, okay?
- (Sit down, move the chair around Su Li, the two face to face) Su, please forgive me, starting today, I do not call you Sue teacher.
- What is it called?
- Called Bacillus thuringiensis.
- Why?
- I saw your uncle there, the material I got from your man, Ya know you do not hurt the white sister, a care center, and white has become a fact ya sister remarried, so I came. Tiger hill is called knowledge, undeterred. However, I did not come to Tiger, I'm stay with Tiger. You say you go to hell, and I just stay with you go to hell.
- Was accompanied hell, how tragic that! However, since you know my personality, each doing things every man, never hurt the people, how can incriminate you?
- I it is willing, the truth is take advantage of.
- (Surprise) take advantage of?
- If you did not remarry White Ya Sister, I just would like to join, it can only aspire to the impossible it!
- You have this strange idea of how long?
- Shallow faint memory, from what I read one of your hands that semester. Determined to
tell you, I know women from ya sister has remarried the day beginning.
- Well, Rome was not built in a day, fun fun. However, your idea is unrealistic.

没有评论:

发表评论